Please Do Not Let Your Membership to Central Dog Bark Expire!
– Your current membership to the Dog Park will expire at the end of March.
– You must renew by April 30, 2021, in order to receive Dog Park news and updated entry codes so that you can continue to enjoy the Park with your furry friend….
– Submit payment for your dog(s) each year (your next renewal of $30/per dog will be due April 2022)
Thanks, and we hope to see you soon!
Evansville Dog Owners Group Rules
– Owners are responsible for the actions of their dogs
– Limit three dogs per person
– Dogs must be on a leash when entering and exiting the Park
– Pay attention to your dog
– A friendly dog may intimidate a more passive dog
– Be ready to call off your dog if it becomes too pushy
– Your dog must be under your voice control at all times
– You must stay at the Park with your dog
– Never leave a dog unattended
– Aggressive dogs are prohibited
– NO Choke or Pinch collars left on during play
– You must fill any hole dug by your dog
– NEVER let a non-Member into the Park
– Dogs must wear a collar with identification during every visit to the Park
– If you are a city resident your city tag is required
– All dogs must be properly vaccinated
– Don’t bring a female dog that is in heat, to the Park
– Puppies (under 4 months) are not allowed
– You must be ten (10) years of age or older to enter the Park
– Don’t bring food into the Park
– Glass containers are prohibited
– Always clean up after your dog !!
– Always ASK BEFORE ENTERING YARD